AJIT NAWALKHA is an Entrepreneur, Speaker, Coach and Author. Founder of EVERCOACH and a cofounder of MINDVALLEY
1. What does thriving mean to you?
Thriving means living a life of choice. Choice you make for yourself, your lifestyle, your contribution to the world.
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
Doubting my capabilities, Doubting if I actually deserve this, Doubting that I am good enough
4. What gets you back on track?
My values of Service and Love. If I am operating from a place of love, living in the place of love and if I am being of service to the world, my family and myself.
5. What question should we ask ourselves?
“What do I really truly want?”
6. What did you learn recently?
There is a new and different sense of joy when you become a parent 🙂
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
Scared kid in high school in Jaipur, India, who hoped he would clear his engineering exam!
8. What was one of your aha/breakthrough moments?
When I realized that learning new things, being curious is the secret to living the life I want to live
9. Whats the one resource you would recommend?
Evercoach.com, GlobalGritInstitute.com, Mindvalley.com
10. What is your favourite quote?
“When we dance, the journey itself is the point, as when we play music the playing itself is the point.” ~ Alan Watts
11. What is your focus this year?
My family and my new book (livebigthebook.com)
12. What is your 3/5 year focus?
To impact a 100,000 change makers to live a life of freedom and growth.
13. What do you want to be known for, generations to come?
Don’t let others tell you what you need to be, ask yourself who you want to be, what do you want to impact, and you will find a way.
14. Who is one of the people that made an impact on your life?
15. What are you thankful for?
My life and everything in it!
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional/chaotic home what advice would you give them going forward?
I grew up in one. It may seem hard and painful, but know that you will be ok. You have a choice. Make decisions for yourself, learn, fail, learn and keep moving forward. You CAN create your destiny.
17. What is your favourite memory of this year?
When my wife gave birth to our son Arien.
18. Think 3/5 years from now, what is your hell if you don’t take action or self sabotage?
A unfulfilled life.
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
Less of new companies that I partner with 😉
20. What rule should we be breaking?
All of them that don’t serve us and the world.
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
See my son grow up to be who and what he wants to be 🙂
22. If i am just starting out to transform my life, what one week practice would you recommend?
Write your learnings, goals, and revisit them as fequently as possible. Write them and then make an action plan to get them. Then revisit them so you can check if you are taking action towards the plans and how is it unfolding.
23. Who would you like to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
24. How can people connect with you? A project you want to share? A cause/organization you support?
This year it’s all about Live Big book – a manifesto for entrepreneurs who have it all. Launching December 11, 2018