“I have a passion for helping people realize their potential physically and mentally.” – AMER KAMRA
1. What does thriving mean to you?
Being the best version of yourself!
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
Goal setting. Set goals of who you want to become in life!
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
Getting out of shape so that I have a goal of getting back into shape LOL
4. What gets you back on track?
Being accountable to my purpose of who I want to become in life and giving myself reality checks frequently where I question myself.
5. What question should we ask ourselves?
If somebody were to follow you around for a day, but you couldn’t say a word, would they be able to tell what your goals were?
6. What did you learn recently?
Im constantly learning and evolving in managing people in our business.
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
At 15 I was rough, very tough and relentless. I was a fighter!
8. What was one of your aha/breakthrough moments?
Failure, getting humbled in life and realizing that every man and woman is susceptible to the ups and the DOWNS of life, nobody is invincible!
9. Whats the one resource you would recommend?
Mentors, learning from people that are wiser, smarter, and have done more.
10. What is your favourite quote?
Who you become tomorrow begins with what you do today!
11. What is your focus this year?
Building a tangible brick and mortar business
12. What is your 3/5 year focus?
Open several more physical locations of Hammer Fitness and continue to develop our online coaching and video platform.
13. What do you want to be known for, generations to come?
Education and knowledge are the keys to success. I want to be known for my impact on the lives of others.
14. Who is one of the people that made an impact on your life?
Steve Jobs. His story is inspiring, his path and journey are one that should inspire EVERY entrepreneur.
15. What are you thankful for?
The opportunity to wake up everyday and the ability to pursue my goals.
16. If a dysfunctional home/past has three legs holding up a table (which is unstable). What leg(s) would you add to make one’s life stronger?
17. What is your favourite memory of this year?
This year was filled with failures, its bitter sweet because theres a lot of growth that happens when you go through the tough times. Although most people run from that discomfort, I know that its short lived, and look at the bright side in that I get to learn.
18. Think 3/5 years from now, what is your hell if you don’t take action or self sabotage?
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
Clothing, any material objects really. The more I am tied to my purpose the less I care for these things.
20. What rule should we be breaking?
The rule of fearing failure. We are taught that throughout life indirectly, we need to break that fear.
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
Travel the world.
22. If i am just starting out to transform my life, what one week practice would you recommend?
Stop making excuses. If you make them, you most certainly deserve failure and without a doubt don’t deserve success.
23. Who would you nominate / recommend be showcased next @ THRIVEMASTERS?
24. How can people connect with you? A project you want to share? A cause/organization you support?
@amerthehammer on social media