Hi, I’m Anthony Trucks!
I am a former NFL player turned transformational identity shift coach.
1. What does thriving mean to you?
To have enough to be able to consistently give back
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
Leaving my legacy
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
4. What are the biggest lessons you’ve learned from the coronavirus experience?
Constant contact with people will uncover just how good or bad your relationship really is
5. What was an embarrassing / painful moment you can share?
One time while training for my NFL season in 2008 I would workout in the morning at a JC I was taking summer classes at to graduate before training camp. One morning I had to drop a duece and somehow got a 3ft piece of TP stuck in my waistband and it was hanging out of pants. I had no idea and a girl told me about it as I was warming up on the bike. Big bad NFL player with poo paper hanging out his butt in the school gym.
6. What did you learn recently?
The anatomy of a product campaign
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
A young buc getting ready to go to college on a football scholarship
8. Think back 5-10 years, what moved the needle in your success?
My ability to finally accept that I was the common denominator in all of my failures and/or lack of success.
9. Is there a book(s) you have read multiple times or a resource you keep going back to?
Stephen Coveys 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People
10. What is your favourite quote or motto?
There are two types of people in this world. Those that work and those that watch them at work. I don’t mind the audience.
11. What are your top VALUES?
Honesty, integrity, work ethic, transparency, forgiveness.
12. What is your focus over the next 12 months?
Growing our coaching programs
13. You write a book for your grandkids / next generation, what principles do you want to pass on?
How to BECOME the person who has all the things you want and not stay the same person you are hoping one day you’ll have those things.
14. You start a podcast, who is your first guest? If you have a podcast who would you love to have on?
15. What are you thankful for?
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional home what advice would you give them going forward?
It’s not how you start, it’s how you end.
17. What is your favourite memory of the last 12 months?
Cross country road trip with my family
18. Do you have a favourite joke or a funny moment?
I completely shaved my face for the first time 12 years. It’s hilarious looking at how weird my face looks.
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
20. What rule should we be breaking?
The rules of being “PC”
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
Travel to every beautiful beach in the world
22. There are 12 step programs for addiction recovery. If you had to come up with a program for THRIVING what would the steps be?
See, Shift, Sustain
23. Who is the PERSON you would love to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
24. How can people connect with you?