BRIAN K WRIGHT
Host, Success Profiles Radio….Publisher, Success Profiles Magazine.
1. What does thriving mean to you?
I think thriving is the opposite of surviving, therefore it is an attitude of abundance and creating impact.
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
Beating my best, always looking for continual improvement
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
Comparing myself to others, it can be a dangerous thing to do and really unfair.
4. What gets you back on track?
Realizing how blessed I am and reminding myself of how much I have achieved so far
5. What question should we ask ourselves?
What is your core area of genius in life? Then focus on doing more of that.
6. What did you learn recently?
Pay close attention to who claps when you win.
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
I was in graduate school and teaching at a college
8. What was one of your aha/breakthrough moments?
Realizing that I matter to others.
9. Whats the one resource you would recommend?
I may be a little biased, but my radio show Success Profiles Radio focuses on interviews with world class achievers and how they overcame difficult times. www.successprofilesradio.com
10. What is your favourite quote?
Life is like a Jeopardy game. All of the answers are on the board, but the winner is the one who asks the right questions.
11. What is your focus this year?
The growth of Success Profiles Magazine
12. What is your 3/5 year focus?
Hosting multiple personal development and business events
13. What do you want to be known for, generations to come?
I cared about helping people become the best versions of themselves
14. Who is one of the people that made an impact on your life?
Kris Whitehead. He is my best friend and one of my greatest mentors.
15. What are you thankful for?
Family and friends, and knowing the God loves me more than I could ask or imagine
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional/chaotic home what advice would you give them going forward?
Surround yourself with people who believe in you.
17. What is your favourite memory of this year?
Launching my magazine, and realizing that saying YES to myself is the best thing I have ever done
18. Think 3/5 years from now, what is your hell if you don’t take action or self sabotage?
Being in a j-o-b
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
The negative talk that goes on in my head from time to time
20. What rule should we be breaking?
Just because everyone else is doing something, then they must be right….NO, the majority is often wrong. If you want world-class results, do what world-class people do and not what everyone else is doing.
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
Seeing a baseball game in every major league stadium
22. If i am just starting out to transform my life, what one week practice would you recommend?
Gratitude…it shifts your focus from what you don’t have to what you DO have
23. Who would you like to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
24. How can people connect with you?