1. What does thriving mean to you?
Creating new ways to help individuals change their mindsets with understanding that it’s not what your community can do for you, but what you can do for your community.
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
Knowing that there are hungry children in our own backyards makes me thrive for new possibilities to stop the food wastage and hunger crisis.
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
Living most of my life with an Ego did in fact slow me down to achieve who I am today.
4. What gets you back on track?
Knowing possibilities are endless when like minded people work together.
5. What was an embarrassing/painful moment you can share?
Pain to me has been burying my parents, family members, brothers and sisters in Arms and friends.
6. What did you learn recently?
Learning that people like you have an option to create a change for our future.
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
My incredible daughter
8. Think back 5-10 years, what moved the needle in your success?
Knowing that a legacy is more valuable that the toys I will die with.
9. Whats the one resource you would recommend?
10. What is your favourite quote?
“It’s not what your community can do for you but what you can do for your community” Jagger.
11. What are your top VALUES?
Loyalty, labor, courage, commitment and honour.
12. What is your focus over the next 12 months?
Sharing my “Pay What You Can” Grocery Store and Restaurant model across the Country.
13. You write a book for your great grandkids, what principles do you want to pass on?
In my cookbooks it will pass on how the fundamentals tools and my culinary artistic flair will be remembered and created.
14. Who is one of the people that made an impact on your life?
My grandma. Living through so many different adventures and always knowing that family was the most important.
15. What are you thankful for?
For finding myself and loving all in my life.
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional/chaotic home what advice would you give them going forward?
Your past just changed by allowing for change today.
17. What is your favourite memory of the last 12 months?
Waking up everyday next to the love of my life.
18. Do you have a favourite joke or a funny moment?
Why don’t Sicilians like Jehovah witnesses‘? Sicilians don’t like any witnesses!!
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
20. What rule should we be breaking?
Laws of physics
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
Thank each and everyone in my life
22. What is one small step you would recommend one take to improve their life?
Remember tomorrow is a brighter day
23. Who is the PERSON(S) you would like to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
24. How can people connect with you?