DARREN CASEY lives his life through this motto… ‘everyday is a weekend’.
He travels between the UK, Europe and USA, and is soon to be based in Spain living a location free life with his soon to be wife Gemma and their 2 pugs.
From a successful career running his in personal personal training business’s, hustling 6 days per week becoming ‘succesful’… He realised time wasn’t in his control. This lead to Darren transitioning online with the launch of his high level coaching program for high producers in business, the Rapid Method.
He then launched ‘Fit Entourage Mag’ with 112,000 readers insde year 1, sharing life and business wisdom from multi millionaire producers.
After 5 years of huge niche success online, Darren begun helping other fitness professionals produce their own valuable ‘assets’ online… that gave them control to produce high fees, location free as cretors of their own ‘High Ticket Signature System’. The Fit Pro Entourage was born.
Darren now focuses on growing the Fit Pro Entourage community of fitness professionals who produces high ticket online coaching programs, that grow in value and build a business that serves them first.
1. What does thriving mean to you?
To excel as your norm.
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
Intentional awareness, and eliminate reactiveness.
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
Reactiveness to others demands and lack of focus
4. What gets you back on track?
Accountability, support and routine base around specific outcomes with deadlines.
5. What question should we ask ourselves?
Who do we want to become away from what we do.
6. What did you learn recently?
What we own, can own you, so eliminate liabilities and leverage the liability into higher cash flow and capital to compound growth
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
18… just begun my work life, in a high end health club, competing in Karate for the UK team, graduated collage and was striving for a way of life that was indoctrinated to be in my working class up bringing and schooling system, that I later ‘woke up’ from. I was a go getter without any idea what I wanted.
8. What was one of your aha/breakthrough moments?
When I learned about NLP that gave me the first insight into how our mid works and how we can ‘see’ ourselves and others from different perspectives… this opened a whole world in intrigue about all ‘things’ I’d ‘known’. A big breakthrough moment for me was around the age of 29 I wondered… ‘is this it?’ I then realised working life away wasn’t ‘success’ and instead strived to make every day ‘feel like a weekend’ and not a life where I had to ‘escape’ from on vacation.
9. Whats the one resource you would recommend?
10. What is your favourite quote?
“you, are not you” – not so much a quote more of a revelation.
11. What is your focus this year?
Scaling paid traffic for the Fit Pro Entourage movement as well as move from the UK to Spain.
12. What is your 3/5 year focus?
Have several bases to live between over the year… Sunnier climate in Spain, the mountains and the Beach. Produce the assets now that generate returns later.
13. What do you want to be known for, generations to come?
Being happy and living many lifetimes in one ‘life’. I believe we potentially maybe able to ‘clone’ our consciousness within the next 50 years so we will be able to live on in some form and engage with our future generations as though we are present!
14. Who is one of the people that made an impact on your life?
My later father, who died at 50 years young from lung disease. He taught us what real family values and love is as well as what real happiness and generosity is, even though he didn’t have much he gave allot. He also instilled a winning mentality in me that serves me every single day as well as the real meaning of what ‘toughness’ is when faced with your own death.
15. What are you thankful for?
My health, being happy, my soon to be wife Gemma and the awareness to live life to the full and not exchange life ‘working’ it away. I’m grateful for freedom, options to travel and produce income location free. I’m grateful for the capacity to consume wisdom in a world where we have access to technology to consume information instantly. I am also grateful for nature.
16. If a dysfunctional home/past has three legs holding up a table (which is unstable). What leg(s) would you add to make one’s life stronger?
17. What is your favourite memory of this year?
Observing my fiancé Gemma, show up and take care of me after a bad motorbike accident…it’s amazing what real love is.
18. Think 3/5 years from now, what is your hell if you don’t take action or self sabotage?
Having a job and a life in someone else’s control.
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
Bad weather the grey climate of the UK which negatively impacts your lifestyle options.
20. What rule should we be breaking?
Our own beliefs, which are ‘our rules’ in a way.
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
I’m not sure what that ‘one thing’ is yet, this is going to take some time to think about… right now a quick answer would be, to look back at my life when i’ve lived over 100 years+, in glorious HD with my family and say ‘you really lived’
22. If i am just starting out to transform my life, what one week practice would you recommend?
Get up early.
23. Who do you recommend be showcased on THRIVEMASTERS?
24. How can people connect with you? A project you want to share? A cause/organization you support?