Erwin Szeto is a top influencer in the world of Canadian real estate investing.
Erwin is a host of the upcoming WEALTH HACKER CONFERENCE ft Grant Cardone.
1. What does thriving mean to you?
Living up to my potential
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
A big budget conference to fill 🤣🤣
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
Bad food, sleep, consuming too much social media
4. How do you deal with challenging times?
Reset, evaluate, strategize and generally ncrease action.
5. What was an embarrassing/painful moment you can share?
Any time I’m public speaking
6. What did you learn recently?
Great ideas are aplenty. Quality execution is much more challenging
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
Very naive with massive self limiting beliefs
8. Think back 5-10 years, what moved the needle in your success?
Investing in real estate. Hiring and delegating
9. Whats the one resource you would recommend?
A really great network of like minded entrepreneurs
10. What is your favourite quote?
Those who deal with the most shit win
11. What are your top VALUES?
Truth and honesty
12. What is your focus over the next 12 months?
13. You write a book for your grandkids / next generation, what principles do you want to pass on?
You’re are more powerful than you think
14. You start a podcast, who is your first guest? If you have a podcast who would love to have on?
Grant Cardone and that’s going to happen
15. What are you thankful for?
My family, health and wealth
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional home what advice would you give them going forward?
At some point you will have to forgive them, understand and believe in yourself and where you are going. Then be thankful for your past as that experience is partly responsible for your future success.
17. What is your favourite memory of the last 12 months?
Summer vacations w the family
18. Do you have a favourite joke or a funny moment?
At this moment.. me working at my desk before the kids bedtime and my 5 year old daughter walking up to me in my office asking me to help brush her teeth
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
20. What rule should we be breaking?
Possibly all of them. Evaluate every rule you follow, where did it come from? Eg those who choose to live with “zero” risk Eg be a loyal, lifetime employee and you’ll be fine. Often their ideas of risk are incorrect
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
See my kids surpass my accomplishments
22. What is a step you would recommend one take to improve their life?
Practice gratitude. Be successful so you have more freedom to spend time with your loved ones
23. Who is the PERSON you would love to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
24. How can people connect with you?