GEORGE WOHAR IV, from college drop out to two 6 figure businesses. He helps you break past your barriers and make lots of money doing what you enjoy.
1. What does thriving mean to you?
Expanding, growing and achieving more daily
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
Was – getting caught on social media
4. What gets you back on track?
Changing my perception of it to business median and scheduling set times to go on
5. What question should we ask ourselves?
What am I doing that isn’t working?
6. What did you learn recently?
There is tremendous power in building great relationships
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
A 12 year old entrpeneur finding ways to make money. Selling snacks to my classmates was my goto 🙂
8. What was one of your aha/breakthrough moments?
When I First heard someone speak about the power of our subconscious mind
9. Whats the one resource you would recommend?
Think and grow rich
10. What is your favourite quote?
Those who think they can and those who think they can’t are both right
11. What are your top VALUES?
Being real, Being truthful and always being myself
12. What is your focus this year?
Build out 6 figure launch for newest business
13. You write a book for your great grandkids, what principles do you want to pass on?
Always put major focus on building your foundation (mindset) first.
What you desire is seeking you, Action will get you the rest of the way.
Law of attraction + law of action.
14. Who is one of the people that made an impact on your life?
15. What are you thankful for?
Technology. More specifically, Our ability to communicate our message with millions of people so easily
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional/chaotic home what advice would you give them going forward?
Get clear on the limiting beliefs that you have because of this and get clear on the new beliefs you desire to have that will serve you. Focus on ingraining these new beliefs through Repition
17. What is your favourite memory of this year?
My trip to San Diego – big game changer
18. Do you have a favourite joke or a funny moment?
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
Distractions, as we all do.
20. What rule should we be breaking?
Fit in with Everyone else.
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
Help 3 million+ men live their greatest lives
22. If i am just starting out to transform my life, what one week practice would you recommend?
Sit for 5 minutes, listen to the thoughts you are receiving. Become aware of the negative ones that keep coming up, write them down and work to eliminate them.
23. Who is the PERSON(S) you would like to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
24. How can people connect with you?