Greg Reid is an entrepreneur known for his giving spirit and a knack for translating complicated situations into simple, digestible concepts.
1. What does thriving mean to you?
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
Distractions with non-income producing activity.
4. How do you deal with challenging times? Or what do you think would be optimal.
I have a circle of influence that I reach out to
5. What was an embarrassing/painful moment you can share?
Being rejected from publishers as a first time author
6. What did you learn recently?
What other people think of me is none of my business
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
Business executive kicking ass and taking names
8. Think back 5-10 years, what moved the needle in your success?
Finding and capitalizing on a mentor
9. Whats the one resource you would recommend?
Social media to open up your sphere of influence
10. What is your favourite quote or motto?
People are as happy as they make up their minds to be
11. What are your top VALUES?
Integrity, honesty, and living ones word
12. What is your focus over the next 12 months?
Seek and capitalize on unexpected opportunities
13. You write a book for your grandkids / next generation, what principles do you want to pass on?
Everything found in my bestselling book, Three Feet From Gold
14. You start a podcast, who is your first guest? If you have a podcast who would you love to have on?
15. What are you thankful for?
Health and clarity of vision
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional home what advice would you give them going forward?
You can’t choose your family but you can choose your association. Find people that you resonate with and spend more time with them
17. What is your favourite memory of the last 12 months?
Getting a star on the Vegas Walk of Stars
18. Do you have a favourite joke or a funny moment?
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
Others’ emotional reactions to logical situations
20. What rule should we be breaking?
Jump to the front of the line
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
Live another day
22. What is a step you would recommend one take to improve their life?
Decide that is what they want and be willing to take the actions
23. Who is the PERSON you would love to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
24. How can people connect with you?