HIGH PERFORMANCE CONSULTANT
“For over 25 years, I have provided consulting, training and coaching for achievement-oriented clients worldwide.” – Hans Phillips
1. What does thriving mean to you?
Thriving is when I am ‘in the flow’ on all levels. Mental, emotional, physical, spiritual, time, money, love, marriage, family, social…
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
Connection with the Divine Universe..
3. What takes you away from thriving?
Fear. Anxiety. Insecurity. All from the past and all very potent. I have done a lot of work in these areas.
4. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
Thinking that somehow I am not worthy of my life.
5. What gets you back on track?
Coaching, mentoring, redeclaring the opportinity of me and my life.
6. Who were you at 10 years old?
A lonely, abused and confused little kid.
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
28 YO. Just met my wife Desiree who introduced me to ontology, phenomenology and transformational life.
8. What was one of your aha/breakthrough moments?
Seven years ago when I realized I needed to do some deep work on my EQ from the abuse in my childhood. Mission accomplished seven years later!
9. Whats the one resource you would recommend and why?
Spiritual connection. Because it leads to healing, grace, acceptance, humility, faith, surrender, wholeness, health and flow.
10. What is your top focus this month?
Keep surrendering to the natural flow of life that wants to move through me. Keep empowering others to do the same. Keep letting go of the past and taking on the opportunity of the future.
11. What is your focus this year?
Have the breakthrough to my true gift and all that comes with it.
12. What is your focus 3/5 years?
Support my amazing wife Desiree in her new book. Bring transformation to the world. Make it accessable to the masses.
13. What is your multi generational focus?
Bring love, choice and the power of being present to the world.
14. Who is one of the people that made an impact on your life?
My first coach, Tex Johnston. He was patient, generous and brilliant. I owe him my life.
15. What are you thankful for?
The journey of my life. The alignment and integration that creates an ever more powerful experience of life.
16. If a dysfunctional home/past has three legs holding up a table (which is unstable). What legs would you add to make your life stronger?
17. What is your favourite memory of this year?
Mother’s Day with my wife and son
18. Think 3/5 years from now, what is your hell if you don’t take action or self sabotage?
Still struggling with monthly cash flow issues.
19. What would you need to have LESS of in your life?
20. What rules should we be breaking?
Self expression is weird and dangerous.
21. What haven’t you admitted out loud yet (which you are willing to share)?
That I am brilliant. I am the light and the love of the universe.
22. What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
Be fully ME!
23. Besides your immediate family who are the people that support you?
Mentors, sponsor, coach, wife, community, clients.
24. How can people connect with you?
Are you a lifelong learner and want to be showcased? Thrivemasters.com/24Questions