“I’m known as the tattooed guru, the King of the Misfit Nation, and a legend… in my own mind.”
1. What does thriving mean to you?
Living a life of purpose and choice
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
I don’t do this anymore, but it was blowing up relationships for ego’s sake
4. What are the biggest lessons you’ve learned from the coronavirus experience?
That fear kills more than any virus
5. What was an embarrassing / painful moment you can share?
Thinking that a wild pig was a 7 foot demon beast.
6. What did you learn recently?
That easing suffering in others also eases it in myself.
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
I was an angry, confused, uneducated young man.
8. Think back 5-10 years, what moved the needle in your success?
Realizing that service caused resources to show up that I never would’ve seen otherwise.
9. Is there a book(s) you have read multiple times or a resource you keep going back to?
“Mastery” by Robert Greene
10. What is your favourite quote or motto?
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” – Theodore Roosevelt
11. What are your top VALUES?
Service, Kindness, Intellect, and Competence
12. What is your focus over the next 12 months?
Easing suffering and resourcing charity-oriented business owners
13. You write a book for your grandkids / next generation, what principles do you want to pass on?
Integrity, fearlessness, service, and love
14. You start a podcast, who is your first guest? If you have a podcast who would you love to have on?
Tony Robbins www.facebook.com/thebaldavengerofficial
“The Bald Avenger Show” thebaldavengershow.com
15. What are you thankful for?
Freedom, opportunity, and the ability to learn from my mistakes
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional home what advice would you give them going forward?
Seek out mentors that are living the life you desire and be of service to them.
17. What is your favourite memory of the last 12 months?
The after party from Unstoppable Growth Conference
18. Do you have a favourite joke or a funny moment?
I view life as hilarious
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
20. What rule should we be breaking?
We should be breaking the rule of letting our government think that they control us instead of the fact that they work for us.
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
End child trafficking
22. There are 12 step programs for addiction recovery. If you had to come up with a program for THRIVING what would the steps be?
1. Realize that your results are because of your behavior 2. Get clear on your outcome 3. Find out which behaviors are keeping you from that outcome 4. Change your behaviors 5. Measure your success and adjust accordingly
23. Who is the PERSON you would love to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
24. How can people connect with you?