Kavon Massenburg is on a mission to inspire BILLIONS.
1. What does thriving mean to you?
Thriving means to me, the action of not just going threw something, but excelling in the face of any adversity.
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
Doing only things in alignment with my purpose.
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
Not celebrate my small wins
4. How do you deal with challenging times? Or what do you think would be optimal.
Remembering, I once prayed for the “problems” I have now.
5. What was an embarrassing/painful moment you can share?
Painful – spending a year in jail. Complacency is painful to me.
6. What did you learn recently?
I create the context in which people show up in my life.
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
Lil homie selling candy & cutting grass to get some bread.
8. Think back 5-10 years, what moved the needle in your success?
Hustling in the streets, selling drugs etc. it was pivotal for where I’m at now in my life looking back in hindsight.
9. Whats the one resource you would recommend?
Anything personal development. Books, seminars, etc.
10. What is your favourite quote?
I’m for truth, no matter who tells it. I’m for justice, no matter who it’s for or against. I’m a human being first and foremost, and as such I am for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole. – Malcolm X
11. What are your top VALUES?
Spiritual alignment. Gratitude. Contribution
12. What is your focus over the next 12 months?
Launching the next biggest footwear company since Nike.
13. You write a book for your grandkids / next generation, what principles do you want to pass on?
Belief in self. Gratitude for everything. Love for humanity as a whole.
14. You start a podcast, who is your first guest? If you have a podcast who would love to have on?
15. What are you thankful for?
Life. I could of easily of lost mine, I’m blessed to live the life I do.
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional home what advice would you give them going forward?
Focus on the possibilities of recreating yourself in this moment moving forward, absent any reasons, thoughts, or feelings from the past.
17. What is your favourite memory of the last 12 months?
Closing my partnership.
18. Do you have a favourite joke or a funny moment?
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
20. What rule should we be breaking?
Law of familiarity. Don’t get used to with anything around you, realize the beauty in it all
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
Guide billions of people to discover their purpose.
22. What is a step you would recommend one take to improve their life?
Read a book & go to seminars
23. Who is the PERSON you would love to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
24. How can people connect with you?
@kavonmassenburg on all platforms