Kevin Crenshaw is a relationship coach
1. What does thriving mean to you?
Liberation from your past and radical expansion of your highest truth
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
Giving myself space in the midst of chaos (meditation/journaling/breathing) to have more self awareness
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
Too much caffeine, not enough sleep, and no days off… all in the name of “hustle”
4. What gets you back on track?
Harmony within my schedule – break days and times to just BE and not DO.
5. What was an embarrassing/painful moment you can share?
I was broke, starving, and homeless for 6 months in Dallas TX… that wasn’t fun.
6. What did you learn recently?
To stop taking everything personally.
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
I was a kid who was extremely heavily medicated, crippled with shyness, bullied on a daily basis, scared , and depressed. My escape was video games and I had no social skills.
8. Think back 5-10 years, what moved the needle in your success?
I finally got sick and tired of my own bullshit and where my life was. I literally looked myself in the mirror and chewed myself out.
9. Whats the one resource you would recommend?
Air… literally breathe more.
10. What is your favourite quote?
Listen twice as much as you speak, that’s why God gave us 2 ears and 1 mouth
11. What are your top VALUES?
Uncertainty, variety, contribution, love
12. What is your focus over the next 12 months?
To build myself into the person that will create a brand/company to eventually put a dent in the universe and change the way the human collective consciousness relates to relationships
13. You write a book for your great grandkids, what principles do you want to pass on?
Respect, harmony, self awareness
14. Who is one of the people that made an impact on your life?
15. What are you thankful for?
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional/chaotic home what advice would you give them going forward?
We all did… liberate yourself through forgiveness and don’t let your past control your future.
17. What is your favourite memory of the last 12 months?
Getting my dream apartment in Santa Monica California and throwing an epic housewarming party
18. Do you have a favourite joke or a funny moment?
I’m good at spontaneous one liners… it just comes up in the moment
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
Worry of the future
20. What rule should we be breaking?
All of them. The “rules” were created from people just like us. Challenge why you believe what you believe and choose to live a life of your own rules
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
Be a father and a husband
22. What is one small step you would recommend one take to improve their life?
Radical tough love to one’s self… self awareness
23. Who is the PERSON(S) you would like to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
@perfectj on IG
24. How can people connect with you?
@kevcrenshaw on Instagram