Laura Phillips is the founder of Love To Launch a launch strategy and coaching company that helps entrepreneurs sell their offers online using the power of launches to the tune of multiple 7-figures in the past year alone! She is the lady that LOVES to launch and teaches how to inject more fun and love into your launches so you can spend more time showing up as you and less time struggling with the moving parts.
1. What does thriving mean to you?
Everything is moving forwards in a way that feels amazing.
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
Consistency (even if small steps)
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
Getting stuck in the weeds of small tasks that don’t need to be done by me.
4. What are the biggest lessons you’ve learned from the coronavirus experience?
You can choose fear or choose imperfect progress. We’ve had our best year ever in spite of all of it!
5. What was an embarrassing / painful moment you can share?
I made a stupid joke about someone I was chatting to on IG , but I accidentally recorded it and sent it to them. They were super lovely… it was a lame joke. Most embarassing moment EVER.
6. What did you learn recently?
I’m far more assertive and confident than I have given myself credit for.
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
8. Think back 5-10 years, what moved the needle in your success?
I wanted to show my kids how to be a success even if you’re starting from zero.
9. Is there a book(s) you have read multiple times or a resource you keep going back to?
Dr Joe Dispenza – Breaking the habit of being yourself
10. What is your favourite quote or motto?
Consistency + Patience = results (by me)
11. What are your top VALUES?
Love, creativity, experiences, ease, fun.
12. What is your focus over the next 12 months?
Continue supporting our students to have their best launch ever.
13. You write a book for your grandkids / next generation, what principles do you want to pass on?
To follow the pursuit of joy and ease, not money and success… money and success always follows the first two.
14. You start a podcast, who is your first guest? If you have a podcast who would you love to have on?
My dear friend Stu McLaren, grateful for how he’s inspired me in recent years.
15. What are you thankful for?
EVERYTHING. Gratitude is a way of living and I focus on it throughout as many moments in the day as I can.
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional home what advice would you give them going forward?
Use any negativity you have as fuel to do more, be better and show the world that a bad chapter doesn’t mean a bad story.
17. What is your favourite memory of the last 12 months?
Smashing a $200k launch with my kids next to me in the office – we danced!
18. Do you have a favourite joke or a funny moment?
I had to deliver a 2 hour livestream in my last launch with my hand in a bowl of ice water because I burned myself on my hair irons… no one could see but I looked like a moron behind the scenes.
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
Less faffing with admin. My new VA knows this… I’m on it!
20. What rule should we be breaking?
“Don’t blow your own trumpet” – you absolutely DO need to do that. Be your own biggest champion!
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
Watch Ludovico Einaudi in concert
22. There are 12 step programs for addiction recovery. If you had to come up with a program for THRIVING what would the steps be?
Dream, plan, take action, optimise, enjoy it!
23. Who is the PERSON you would love to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
24. How can people connect with you?