1. What does thriving mean to you?
Thriving means working to become the best you can be and living life to the fullest.
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
4. How do you deal with challenging times?
I just think one step out of a time, because each step is distancing yourself from the challenge and closer to the end goal.
5. What was an embarrassing/painful moment you can share?
When I was preparing for a bikini competition, I wasn’t paying attention and walked into the men’s room in a pubic place.
6. What did you learn recently?
Always stand up for what you want, care about and have faith in. Don’t hold back.
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
A curious trouble maker
8. Think back 5-10 years, what moved the needle in your success?
Working hard consistently, staying eager and open minded.
9. Whats the one resource you would recommend?
10. What is your favourite quote or motto?
Don’t think about it, just do it.
11. What are your top VALUES?
I think my top values would be independence, open mindfulness, good communication skills, honest, respectful, loyal, affectionate, Reliable, committed, consistent, driven, ambitious.
12. What is your focus over the next 12 months?
Personal growth in every aspect.
13. You write a book for your grandkids / next generation, what principles do you want to pass on?
Being kind, caring and considerate of others. Showing respect and working hard for what they want.
14. You start a podcast, who is your first guest? If you have a podcast who would you love to have on?
Kofi Yeboah would be my first!
15. What are you thankful for?
The people I have met and opportunities presented to me.
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional home what advice would you give them going forward?
Don’t let your past affect your future, learn and grow from it.
17. What is your favourite memory of the last 12 months?
I’ve had so many memories in the last 12 months, I would say competing at the national pro qualifier on my birthday October the 19th.
18. Do you have a favourite joke or a funny moment?
What did the bodybuilder farmer get arrested for.. for killing his calves 😂
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
Baked goods, it is my weakness.
20. What rule should we be breaking?
The norms of society. Do what makes you happy.
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
There is a lot of things I want to do before I die, I want to go backpacking, skydiving, and also swim with sharks.
22. What is an important step one can take to shift from SURVIVING to THRIVING?
Be spontaneous, have an open mind and hop on all opportunities.
23. Who is the PERSON you would love to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
24. How can people connect with you?
Instagram @froudemandy 🙂