Meet Mr. Mendosa
1. What does thriving mean to you?
Thriving means to be aware of a persons progressive nature when living in alignment with the goals and ideas that are intended to be achieved. One thrives when they can consciously acknowledge that they are succeeding in the direction that they have set out to go.
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
4. What gets you back on track?
Rest and inspiration
5. What question should we ask ourselves?
What is the end result of this action?
6. What did you learn recently?
I’ve recently learned to be aware of how mean I can be to my human. I am a person; I have a soul. My human shell is not all that I am. Through this revelation I discovered ways to look at my human and love him as he is.
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
I was a rapper led by ambition and a desire to be validated.
8. What was one of your aha/breakthrough moments?
Self worth is the source to all personal abundance.
9. Whats the one resource you would recommend?
Internally, I would recommend personal initiative. Externally, I would recommend the art and practice of learning how to use communication effectively and with intent.
10. What is your favourite quote?
Whether you think you can, or cannot, either way you’re right – Henry Ford
11. What are your top VALUES?
Imagination, motive, possibility, optimism, self worth, initiative, belief, love, and edutainment.
12. What is your focus this year?
13. You write a book for your great grandkids, what principles do you want to pass on?
How to say No so that you can live a life of Yes.
14. Who is one of the people that made an impact on your life?
Too many to count. The first person that comes to mind is, Myles. Myles introduced me to a book titled, The Celestine Prophecy. Life has been full of divine alignment ever since I read that book.
15. What are you thankful for?
Everything. Literally and actually, everything.
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional/chaotic home what advice would you give them going forward?
17. What is your favourite memory of this year?
December 13th. I produced an event that had over 400 guests participate in a vision that I’ve had for over a decade.
18. Do you have a favourite joke or a funny moment?
None that I can think of at this time.
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
20. What rule should we be breaking?
I’m not sure. I’m pretty good at abiding by rules.
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
Buy a helicopter and fly through canyons.
22. If i am just starting out to transform my life, what one week practice would you recommend?
Silence, Affirmations, Visualization, Exercise, Reading, and Scribing every morning.
23. Who is the PERSON(S) you would like to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
24. How can people connect with you?
Facebook: Marcos Mendosa