MARISA PEER is a Best-selling Author, Motivational Speaker and Leading Celebrity Therapist & Pioneering Hypnotherapist Trainer. Voted Best Speaker at Awesomeness Fest.
1. What does thriving mean to you? Being happy, authentic and living a life that I am loving, including the work and people around me.
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
Making a difference to other people and living a life full of meaning and purpose.
3. What was or is your favorite way to sabotage yourself?
Having too much to do and not enough time.
4. What gets you back on track?
Taking a whole day off and doing very little.
5. What question should we ask ourselves?
Do I love my life? Does my job give me meaning and purpose? Do I feel fulfilled? Am I grateful?
6. What did you learn recently?
I learn all the time. I learned recently that I can teach ever greater numbers than I previously thought I could.
7. Divide your age by half, who were you then?
Very insecure and a struggling single parent.
8. What was one of your aha/breakthrough moments?
Only being around people who make me feel good,
9. What’s the one resource you would recommend?
My book I Am Enough
10. What is your favorite quote?
The feeling that cannot find its expression in tears may cause other organs to weep.
11. What are your top VALUES?
Good people, time to myself, appreciation, showing people I love and care about them, helping people who need help especially disadvantaged children.
11. What is your focus this year?
To get my anti-bullying programme into as many schools as possible.
13. You write a book for your grandkids, what principles do you want to pass on?
You are enough and you always will be.
14. Who is one of the people that made an impact on your life?
My father, he always taught me to help people.
15. What are you thankful for?
My daughter, my husband, my business, my health.
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional/chaotic home what advice would you give them going forward?
Do a session of RTT therapy because it will change about how you feel about your entire childhood and it will resolve unresolved issues permanently so you can thrive.
17. What is your favorite memory of this year?
Doing my school in NY and teaching at the NY Academy of medicine was amazing.
18. Think 3/5 years from now, what is your hell if you don’t take action or self-sabotage?
Not being healthy enough and not enjoying perfect health.
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
I like my life. I always want to have more not less.
20. What rule should we be breaking?
Don’t stand out and don’t make a fuss.
21. What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
Get anti-bullying into schools and get RTT recognized as the best therapy in the world. See my daughter in a marriage as blissfully happy as mine.
22. If I am just starting out to transform my life, what one week practice would you recommend?
Tell yourself you are enough every day to boost your confidence and your self-esteem
23. Who would you like to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
John Davy because he made my business what it is.
24. How can people connect with you?