MICHEL FALCON is an Entrepreneur, best selling author and keynote speaker.
1. What does thriving mean to you?
Going above and beyond by exceeding your own expectations.
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
Being prepared and having a framework to build habits and high performance.
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
I don’t sabotage myself.
4. What gets you back on track?
I have a morning habit framework that I follow that allows me to stay on track or get back on track if I don’t feel focused.
5. What was an embarrassing/painful moment you can share?
In elementary school I remember being beat by someone on my team to represent our school at the shot put tournament. I didn’t like the feeling of losing at a early age.
6. What did you learn recently?
That mentorship isn’t scalable. While I want to help people, dedicating 30 or 60 mins. to everyone isn’t manageable.
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
Someone that didn’t know what he wanted to do but knew he would figure it out.
8. What was one of your aha/breakthrough moments?
When my boss told me, “people don’t fail, processes do.”
9. Whats the one resource you would recommend?
The Five Minute Journal
10. What is your favourite quote?
Work hard in silence, let success be your noise.
11. What are your top VALUES?
Have high integrity, ignore what people who don’t truly know you think of you and keep going when times are tough
12. What is your focus over the next 12 months?
Building the largest personal brand that I can!
13. You write a book for your great grandkids, what principles do you want to pass on?
Be kind to everyone. Give more than you ask.
14. Who is one of the people that made an impact on your life?
My mother. She’s the kindest person you’ll ever meet.
15. What are you thankful for?
Being in North America, living a full life that I can control.
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional/chaotic home what advice would you give them going forward?
Keep moving forward! This won’t be the last time that you’re called to be resilient so get use to it.
17. What is your favourite memory of this year?
The years early but I’d say connecting with team members and learning more about them.
18. Do you have a favourite joke or a funny moment?
Not really but I find Jerry Seinfeld funny.
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
I need to reduce how much I check social media.
20. What rule should we be breaking?
Don’t talk to strangers is the worst advice we could give.
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
Go on an African safari.
22. If i am just starting out to transform my life, what one week practice would you recommend?
Create morning habits for yourself to get the day started on the right track.
23. Who is the PERSON(S) you would like to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
24. How can people connect with you?
Linkedin: search for Michel Falcon https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelfalcon/?originalSubdomain=ca