Natalie Gonzalez lives with the sincere belief that anything is possible, and dreams can be reality
1. What does thriving mean to you?
Continuously looking to advance or grow to the next level of your own existence.
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
The sincere belief that I have the ability to achieve anything I put my focus on.
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
I constantly put myself in situations where I will be judged or have a door shut on my face. I look forward to failure. It challenges me to improve my approach, find another solution. It’s always about solutions.
4. How do you deal with challenging times?
I take some time to collect my thoughts and manage my emotions. When I feel that I can make decisions from a stable state of mind, I looks for solutions. When there is no solution, I peacefully accept the things I cannot change.
5. What was an embarrassing/painful moment you can share?
This happens to me way too often. But I take pride in the fact that I can be quite fearless, and vulnerability doesn’t embarrass me anymore.
6. What did you learn recently?
That I enjoy being single. It’s amazing how you go from a serial monogamer to a free spirited goal crusher. You realize how little you need anyone else’s approval or companionship to do the things that fuel your soul. The world is a big place full of interesting things and people. You should spend a good chunk of your life exploring that before you share your life with someone else. Find out who you are. Seek adventure.
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
Naive, and boy crazy.
8. Think back 5-10 years, what moved the needle in your success?
Failure, over and over again.
9. Whats the one resource you would recommend?
Read every day. Not just social media posts. Lol. Pick up some valuable books that will contribute to your intellectual and spiritual growth.
10. What is your favourite quote or motto?
Surround yourself with builders, not with breakers. And be wary of the breakers disguised as builders.
11. What are your top VALUES?
Family, work ethic, health, and positive mindset.
12. What is your focus over the next 12 months?
Continue to build my own empire.
13. You write a book for your grandkids / next generation, what principles do you want to pass on?
Mindset will always be the first hurdle of any journey you endeavour in your life. Stay positive and have a good attitude. Believe that you can achieve success in many different capacities. And never ask anyone permission to be the best version of yourself, you’re the only one accountable for that.
14. You start a podcast, who is your first guest? If you have a podcast who would you love to have on?
Oprah…the older I get the more I’m in awe of all her achievements. This woman had all odds against here, and she built an empire.
15. What are you thankful for?
My relationship with my parents. Good or bad times we are always there for each other. My mom is my biggest supporter.
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional home what advice would you give them going forward?
You have the ability to create the life you want. It won’t be easy, or quick, but it will be worth it. Never quit on your potential.
17. What is your favourite memory of the last 12 months?
Getting nominated for Rookie of the Year at work. It just happened so I’m still on a high.
18. Do you have a favourite joke or a funny moment?
Not really. But any time I need a good laugh I look up dad jokes. Good old dad jokes!
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
Time on the road in traffic. If you calculate how many hours of your life sitting in traffic instead of being productive your jaw will probably drop.
20. What rule should we be breaking?
Eating only three meals a day. This is a myth! Eat more meals, just smaller portions
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
See elephants in the wild. In their own natural habitat ❤️
22. What is an important step one can take to shift from SURVIVING to THRIVING?
Positive mindset and healthy eating. They can correlate.
23. Who is the PERSON you would love to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
24. How can people connect with you?