NATASHA MOGG-ADDIS is a thought Leader, Coach, Consultant, Entrepreneur, Wife and Mother of 3.
A trusted advisor, Natasha works behind the scenes, weaponizing achievement hungry clients, with the mindset and behavioural changes they require to consistently level up. She works with leading brands, in a wide variety of industries across the globe.
Described as a People Alchemist, she specialises in creating courageous leaders that motivate, inspire and demonstrate high levels of Influence. She weaves a valuable blend of expertise in personal branding, high performance, extraordinary leadership and team/organisational culture development.
1. What does thriving mean to you?
Living each day through love and full engagement, creating vibrant health and actively pursuing continuous personal growth
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
My quest to live to 150 in amazing shape
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
Allowing myself to think I am not enough at times
4. What gets you back on track?
Seeing the influential impact I can have when I focus my attention on moving others forward with their dreams and life desires
5. What question should we ask ourselves?
What is stopping me pursuing what my heart most desires, with enthusiasm and action?
6. What did you learn recently?
That I am a thought leader!
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
A joyful young woman, excited by life and its possibilities. A creative optimist yet cripplingly afraid of failure.
8. What was one of your aha/breakthrough moments?
When I made the decision that living in marriage where I was neither loved or respected had to end.
I felt full faith that I would figure out whatever life held for me and my 3 boys under the age of 5. I learned in this moment that only focusing on one key challenge at a time was the way forward. Faith is everything.
9. Whats the one resource you would recommend?
Meditation – find yourself a great teacher and practice everyday
10. What is your favourite quote?
‘People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel” Maya Angleou
11. What are your top VALUES?
Peace of Mind
12. What is your focus this year?
Taking my health and spirituality to the next level, so I can role model and teach the possibilities for others
13. You write a book for your grandkids, what principles do you want to pass on?
Role model the best you can be
Respect the difference in others
Eat a fresh organic plant based diet
Ask questions to seek understanding
Be kind and generous
14. Who is one of the people that made an impact on your life?
Its 3, not 1.
My children; Jasper, Clarke and Myles.
I thank them for choosing me to be their Mother, what a privilege and huge responsibility it has been. Singularly my biggest achievement, to guide and support their journey to be the best version of themselves.
15. What are you thankful for?
Getting to play on this beautiful planet everyday
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional/chaotic home what advice would you give them going forward?
To be grateful for their journey, to take all they have learned and move forward choosing and creating the environment that supports them to be their best self n
17. What is your favourite memory of this year?
A beautiful dinner in Missenden Abbey’s private Library with my Mum; Dionisia, Husband; Chris, Clarke and Myles, following Jasper’s university graduation ceremony
18. Think 3/5 years from now, what is your hell if you don’t take action or self sabotage?
This is not possible, I’m on a mission!
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
20. What rule should we be breaking?
Being polite. I’d much rather we focus on having impeccable manners.
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
To have made a significant difference in the lives of many
22. If i am just starting out to transform my life, what one week practice would you recommend?
Eat a Gluten Free, Vegan diet, (raw if possible)
Drink Water throughout the day
Meditate (5-10 minutes, daily)
A short Yoga or Pilates (Beginning or end of the day)
Journal – capture your thoughts/dreams/ideas (Beginning and/or end of the day)
Get out in nature, breathe the fresh air and enjoy the natural peace and connection
Create the opportunity to laugh and dance
23. Who would you like to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
Jake Merriman https://www.linkedin.com/in/jake-merriman-666a798
24. How can people connect with you?