1. What does thriving mean to you?
Living your best life
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
Being true to me
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
By looking around at what everyone else is doing and thinking I’m not doing it right
4. How do you deal with challenging times?
I have to stop and think about what I want for my life and what I want it to look like
5. What was an embarrassing / painful moment you can share?
When I told my husband that the only way I would marry him is if he was going to follow God the rest of his life with me. Well that all changed a couple years ago and it was so painful but I Realized we all have our own decisions and lives to make and I can either let him go or except him the way he is and keep loving him so I decided to except him and keep loving him even though we have her own differences.
6. What did you learn recently?
That I’m actually 44 and not 42 I never new that until the other day
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
The Exact same me fun-loving never wanna grow up and I just want to love people
8. Think back 5-10 years, what moved the needle in your success?
9. Is there a book(s) you have read multiple times or a resource you keep going back to?
10. What is your favourite quote or motto?
Treat others how you would want to be treated
11. What are your top VALUES?
Be true to you and then everything will fall into place
12. What is your focus over the next 12 months?
Creating a full life everyday
13. You write a book for your grandkids / next generation, what principles do you want to pass on?
How to love and how to have true connection
14. You start a podcast, who is your first guest? If you have a podcast who would you love to have on?
I’m not sure 🤔 I would have to think on that one
15. What are you thankful for?
The doctors told us my dad had three months to live but God gave us 2 years to soak up every day extra we had
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional home what advice would you give them going forward?
Find someone who knows love and acceptance and stay close to them until your strong enough to change your mindset onto the good things in life
17. What is your favourite memory of the last 12 months?
Sharing and thinking of past stories of my dad and how he would drive down the steepest hills and pretend the brakes didn’t work or going through a car wash and roll in the windows down
18. Do you have a favourite joke or a funny moment?
Driving with Ben and we thought a guy next to us driving had a baby on his lap. We were so convinced of it, we phoned the cops only to realize after 45 minutes of driving beside him it was his hairy knee.
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
Pressure from schools
20. What rule should we be breaking?
To not follow all the rules
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
22. How would one shift from surviving to thriving?
Do one thing different that’s not working for you even if it goes against the rules
23. Who is the PERSON you would love to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
24. How can people connect with you?
Renae Oosterveld on Facebook or pluggedinparent on Instagram