Shannon Graham is a coach to visionary entrepreneurs.
1. What does thriving mean to you?
It means living freely and fully in all areas of life.
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
4. How do you deal with challenging times?
My vision for what’s possible.
5. What was an embarrassing/painful moment you can share?
Hiring a client that I knew was a mistake.
6. What did you learn recently?
That you should always lead with integrity.
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
I was 18, fresh out of high school and wanting to become the next Bruce Lee.
8. Think back 5-10 years, what moved the needle in your success?
I was homeless in NYC and decided that I was not a victim. That I was the master of my reality.
9. Whats the one resource you would recommend?
Anything from Alan Watts
10. What is your favourite quote?
Do or do not, there is no try. Yoda
11. What are your top VALUES?
Honesty, integrity, and guts
12. What is your focus over the next 12 months.
To continue to serve my clients as powerfully as I can. And launch a podcast.
13. You write a book for your grandkids / next generation, what principles do you want to pass on?
To follow your dreams and remember you’re always bigger and more capable than you think.
14. Who is one of the people that made an impact on your life?
15. What are you thankful for?
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional home what advice would you give them going forward?
Don’t let the past equal the future. You are the master of your reality.
17. What is your favourite memory of the last 12 months?
Pizza and video game date night with my wife.
18. Do you have a favourite joke or a funny moment?
I bought some milk at the grocery store the clerk asked if I wanted it in a bag, I said it’s already in a carton.
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
Jokes that aren’t funny.
20. What rule should we be breaking?
The rule that you should fit in. Any and all cultural conditioning.
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
Make a sci fi movie.
22. What is one small step you would recommend one take to improve their life?
Change your identity first.
23. Who is the PERSON(S) you would like to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
24. How can people connect with you?