SHAWN IS A DOCTOR, AN ATHLETE, A FATHER AND A PROPONENT OF A CARNIVOROUS
1. What does thriving mean to you?
Physical, Mental, Emotional and spiritual health
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
Distraction from goal.
4. How do you deal with challenging times?
5. What was an embarrassing/painful moment you can share?
6. What did you learn recently?
We know far less than we think
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
The same person I am now but with more hair
8. Think back 5-10 years, what moved the needle in your success?
Being my own competition
9. Whats the one resource you would recommend?
A long hard look in the mirror
10. What is your favourite quote?
Everyone has the will to win, not everyone has the will to prepare to win
11. What are your top VALUES?
Positivity, desire to improve, focus and doggedness
12. What is your focus over the next 12 months?
Save the world from itself
13. You write a book for your grandkids / next generation, what principles do you want to pass on?
Take care of yourself, so that you can take care of others
14. Who is one of the people that made an impact on your life?
15. What are you thankful for?
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional home what advice would you give them going forward?
Today is a new day
17. What is your favourite memory of the last 12 months?
Seeing thousands of lives positively changed
18. Do you have a favourite joke or a funny moment?
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
20. What rule should we be breaking?
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
Change peoples minds
22. What is one small step you would recommend one take to improve their life?
Take big steps
23. Who is the PERSON(S) you would like to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
24. How can people connect with you?
Social media works