As the founder of Bluefish, one of the top personal concierge services, and an expert marketer within the luxury industry, Steve has been quoted in various publications & TV including the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, London’s Sunday Times, South China Morning Post and many more.
A best selling Author with “BLUEFISHING – the art of making things happen”, sought-after consultant and a speaker at a variety of networks, groups and associations as well as the Pentagon and Harvard – twice!
Want to sing with your favorite rock star, be serenaded by Andre Boceli, walk the red carpet at A List Oscar parties, get married in the Vatican, Dive to the wreck of the Titanic – these are just a few highlights of what Steve has been asked to provide for his clients.
He makes the impossible, possible, after all he is quoted as “The Real Life Wizard of Oz” by Forbes and Entrepreneur Magazine
An entrepreneur in the truest sense of the word, Steve is well regarded within the luxury world for his innovation and down-to-earth personality. Known for his honesty, integrity and doing things “his way,” Steve creates experiences for his clients that they could never have imagined being possible.
1. What does thriving mean to you?
Smiling more times than you cry.
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
I hate to stand still, if im not moving im sinking.
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
Doubt was always my cancer so i stopped focusing on the doubt and started focusing on the results – they speak for themselves.
4. What gets you back on track?
Results and feedback – feedback is key!
5. What was an embarrassing/painful moment you can share?
When i cared what you thought i should look like, i bought suits, a Ferrari and became the A hole i usually laugh at – thrilled i went back to being me as that takes zero effort.
6. What did you learn recently?
Keep failing, its the fuel of all growth.
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
A nosey kid that never settled – never changed:)
8. What was one of your aha/breakthrough moments?
I found people commenting “I thought that was impossible” i then realized if i was doing it then it was truly not impossible.
9. Whats the one resource you would recommend?
Your ears – listen to everyone.
10. What is your favourite quote?
No one ever drowned from falling in the water, they drowned from staying there.
11. What are your top VALUES?
Honesty and your word.
12. What is your focus over the next 12 months?
To grow my consulting business and spread the word.
13. You write a book for your great grandkids, what principles do you want to pass on?
Key your word and focus on the ROI on true relationships.
14. Who is one of the people that made an impact on your life?
15. What are you thankful for?
Life, my wife , motorcycles and whisky.
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional/chaotic home what advice would you give them going forward?
That was my life – if you look behind you can nevers go forward with speed.
17. What is your favourite memory of the last 12 months?
Standing on a stage in front of 6,000 people and having them smile and grow
18. Do you have a favourite joke or a funny moment?
Man walked into a bar – ouch!
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
20. What rule should we be breaking?
Fuck the box – there is NO box!
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
22. What is one small step you would recommend one take to improve their life?
Try anything, music, appetizers, language – anything, once you start trying stuff you grow and it wont stop!
23. Who is the PERSON(S) you would like to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
Jay Abraham, Joe Polish, Jayson Gaignard
24. How can people connect with you?