How Todd Speciale
Built His Sales Empire
Maybe its from rising from nothing, or the motivation to make his father proud, but Todd Speciale walks a little more sure and presents a little stronger than most.
He’s not only recognized as a record breaking sales guru, Top Fortune 500 Expert Sales Trainer, but he’s also listed as one of THE preeminent new speakers in the world today, along with being a raw uncut mentor/life coach promoting real change. Speciale decided to create a business that took his love for mentor-ship and success to a more service-based, entrepreneurial space. He envisioned, programs to give direction, accountability, and moreover, a chance to achieve when so few real chances and mentor-ship programs exist.
Todd is a best-selling author of two books called “The Things I Do Know” and “A bathroom guide for closers” with his third book soon to be released! He has spoken on stages with names like, Ashton Kutcher, Jack Canfield, Danelle Delgado, Tai Lopez, Tom Bilyeu, Les Brown, Hank Steinbrenner and many more. He is one of the world’s most sought after new speakers who speaks truth into the hearts and souls of those who might question their worth. He elevates the spirits through raw honesty and pure intention to develop the minds of those willing to grow.
1. What does thriving mean to you?
Living life with gratitude and pure passion doing what you’re meant to do – no substitute
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
Disbelief in what I’m fully capable of
4. What are the biggest lessons you’ve learned from the coronavirus experience?
That I eased way too much speaking of doing larger things and not acting on them. Time became more valuable, when it always should’ve been the most important asset in my life
5. What was an embarrassing / painful moment you can share?
Not being the father I knew I could be
6. What did you learn recently?
That the larger life is more than possible
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
Cocky arrogant tough guy trying to make people believe I was more than what I was. Fake life
8. Think back 5-10 years, what moved the needle in your success?
Depression and a promise to my children that this isn’t the life I promised them
9. Is there a book(s) you have read multiple times or a resource you keep going back to?
Having a mentor and coach has changed my life. The 7 habits of highly effective people
10. What is your favourite quote or motto?
Life’s too short to give half of what you’re worth
11. What are your top VALUES?
RESPECT, COURAGE & LOYALTY
12. What is your focus over the next 12 months?
Build my brand and business so I can serve more people and give back as I earn.
13. You write a book for your grandkids / next generation, what principles do you want to pass on?
Honesty, Faith and Drive
14. You start a podcast, who is your first guest? If you have a podcast who would you love to have on?
Danelle Delgado first guest. The Rock who I’d love to have on
15. What are you thankful for?
Too much to put into words since I’ve learned to live a life of gratitude. But complete support and love from the people that believe in my vision And stand behind me through it all
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional home what advice would you give them going forward?
I had the luxury of having the best parents possible RICH IN LOVE, but I know many that have and would tell them that life’s hard makes you stronger and doesn’t have to define your future. Use it as fuel to be more and to let them know it’s NOT about being perfect, it’s about being BETTER.
17. What is your favourite memory of the last 12 months?
Praying at the Abu Dhabi mosque asking for faith to help impact lives
18. Do you have a favourite joke or a funny moment?
When I got hustled by a 10 year old boy to buy candy bars and was proud of him
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
Negativity on any level
20. What rule should we be breaking?
Setting “realistic” goals
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
Give my daughters security for the rest of their lives.
22. There are 12 step programs for addiction recovery. If you had to come up with a program for THRIVING what would the steps be?
Dont try to please everyone. Never fear change. Don’t live in the past. Never put yourself down. Don’t over think. Your mind has to be right before you can truly THRIVE.
23. Who is the PERSON you would love to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
24. How can people connect with you?
@toddspeciale all social media