Travis Chappell is a direct sales expert, entrepreneur, real estate investor, and professional connector. He is the creator and host of Build Your Network, a Top 25 Business podcast dedicated to helping professionals cultivate genuine relationships, grow their inner circle, and leverage a powerful network the right way.
1. What does thriving mean to you?
Doing what you want when you want with who you want.
2. What’s the one domino that moves you toward thriving?
Giving as much value as I can.
3. What was or is your favourite way to sabotage yourself?
The imposter syndrome.
4. What gets you back on track?
Personal development and relationships with good people.
5. What was an embarrassing/painful moment you can share?
When I was first starting my podcast, I almost quit just because no one was listening for a while. Glad I didn’t!
6. What did you learn recently?
If I truly believe in my products, I have a duty to sell them.
7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
I was just a kid
8. Think back 5-10 years, what moved the needle in your success?
Sales! Always sell first
9. Whats the one resource you would recommend?
Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu.
10. What is your favourite quote?
Be so good they can’t ignore you.
11. What are your top VALUES?
Love my family. Give more than I expect in return. Treat all others with empathy and respect.
12. What is your focus over the next 12 months?
Growing my podcast audience.
13. You write a book for your great grandkids, what principles do you want to pass on?
I’ll tell you when I’m a great grandparent.
14. Who is one of the people that made an impact on your life?
John Lee Dumas.
15. What are you thankful for?
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional/chaotic home what advice would you give them going forward?
Take responsibility for your life and don’t play the blame game.
17. What is your favourite memory of the last 12 months?
My son being born.
18. Do you have a favourite joke or a funny moment?
A sperm donor, a carpenter, and Julius Caesar walk into a bar…he came, he saw, he conquered.
19. What do you need to have LESS of in your life?
20. What rule should we be breaking?
The speed limit.
21 . What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
Sleep in a glass igloo looking at the northern lights.
22. What is one small step you would recommend one take to improve their life?
Join a mastermind
23. Who is the PERSON(S) you would like to acknowledge by nominating them to be showcased @ THRIVEMASTERS?
24. How can people connect with you?