Agape. One of the meanings is selflessness. When we give freely we connect. When we take selfishly we disconnect.
Doing less being more.
Trying to be an adult.
Listening to my inner child.5. What was an embarrassing/painful moment you can share?
Having all the answers in my 30’s.6. What did you learn recently?
That I know less and less.7. Divide your age by half , who were you then?
In a hurry somewhere I was not sure where.
8. What was one of your aha/breakthrough moments? Undergoing Gestalt therapy when training to be a Guidance Counselor.
9. Whats the one resource you would recommend?
10. What is your favourite quote?
May the road rise to meet you .. (ancient Irish saying)
11. What are your top VALUES?
Kindness , patience , sympathy and empathy. They are virtues not values , try to avoid values they come with judgement.
12. What is your focus over the next 12 months?
Listening and learning from those I’m being paid to teach.
13. You write a book for your great grandkids, what principles do you want to pass on?
The act of reading in itself is more important then content of the book I would write for them. Being rather then doing.
14. Who is one of the people that made an impact on your life?
15. What are you thankful for?
Being an imperfect fragile vulnerable imperfect human.
16. If someone grew up in a dysfunctional/chaotic home what advice would you give them going forward?
Home is where the heart is , find your heart find your home.
17. What is your favourite memory of this year?
Rediscovering Dublin for the first time.
Why do marxists drink terrible tea because all proper tea is theft.
Don’t break rules bend them be a river not a hammer.
Go on up to the Spirit in the Sky (Doctor and the Medics).
Repeat practice doesn’t make perfect once a week.
Cheshire Cat for introducing me to the power of enigmatic possibility.24. How can people connect with you?Say hello